We have three hot desk memberships up for grabs in our latest competition
The full terms and conditions of the competition are as follows:
- Promoter information:
Origin Workspace, 40 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HP
- Closing time and date to win. The competition will open on Sunday 12th March and close on Sunday 30th April 2023. Any entries submitted after midnight on the closing date will not be included. Only one entry per person via the website. An extra entry can be submitted by liking and tagging a friend on any Instagram post promoting the competition
- The winner must be over 18 years old and live within 8 miles of Bristol city centre.
- This competition is open to residents of Bristol aged 18 or over, except for employees of Origin Workspace, their families, agencies, or anyone else associated with this competition.
- Winners selected will be contacted by phone and/or email on Tuesday 2nd May 2023.
- Three hot desk memberships in total can be won.
- Each hot desk membership will run for a period of two months.
- Each hot desk membership must be claimed by Tuesday 9th May and used by 30th September 2023.
- The winner can decide upon the start date for the hot desk membership when claiming the prize.
- Each membership will provide access to all the communal areas at Origin Workspace including the lounge and roof terrace, as well as a desk to work at, complete with monitor for 10 days per month/30 day period.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
- If the prize provider cannot contact the winner within one week of such notification, the Promoter will offer the prize to a runner-up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
- You must provide your full name, phone number and email address. We will use your personal details to administer this promotion and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- Answers given for wanting to win may be used in future marketing materials
RULES, LIABILITIES AND JURISDICTIONS
- When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.